To apply, students must have the following:
- a declared major
- a minimum of 45 credits overall (sophomore standing)
- a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
Contact your major adviser to declare the Pol S minor.
Requirements for the Political Science minor (30 credits total)
- 5 credits of an introductory Pol S course (Pol S 101, 201, 202, 203, 204, 205 or equivalent)
- 25 credits of upper-division Pol S courses numbered 210 and above (Pol S 496, 497B, 498, and 499 do not count towards the minor. Five credits of Pol S 497A will count towards the minor.)
- 2.0 cumulative GPA in the minor
- 15 credits of Pol S courses taken at UW
For a description of political science courses, visit http://www.washington.edu/students/crscat/polisci.html.
If you have any questions about the minor requirements, please contact us by email (email@example.com) or stop by our office in 215 Smith Hall.