Still accepting applications for spring, summer and fall!
The campaign to re-elect Attorney General Bob Ferguson is currently seeking interns to assist in tasks at all levels of the campaign effort.
Bob Ferguson was first elected in 2012 and is seeking re-election in 2016 as your Attorney General. As the state’s chief legal officer, Bob is committed to protecting the people of Washington against powerful interests that don’t play by the rules. Bob is focused on standing up for consumers and defending taxpayers, supporting law enforcement to keep our communities safe, protecting our environment, and advocating for our veterans and military families.
This is a statewide, grassroots campaign. Duties cover all aspects of the campaign, including but not limited to field operations, logistics, staffing events, research, list management, and media.
- Collecting and inputting supporter’s information into various databases
- Researching and collating media coverage, events, and activity in Olympia
- Writing and/or answering endorsement questionnaires
- Recruiting volunteers to staff events
- Working with democratic organizations
Past experience with campaigns or in politics is a bonus, but not required.
- Detail oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Interest in politics and/or campaigns
Benefits of Internship:
This is an excellent opportunity to learn the inner-workings of a statewide race, build your network, and gain experience working in the political realm.
- Gain experience with key campaign tools
- Bolster organizational and communication skills
- Hands-on campaign experience
Supervisor: Cameron Caldwell, Campaign Manager
Start Date: Immediately, work hours per week flexible
Internship Length: Through the August Primary, also flexible
Submittal Materials: Resume and cover letter detailing why you are interested in joining the team
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Campaign Intern” as the subject.