Students in all majors can prepare for their future careers in any field, by learning about the concepts and practical skills in marketing, management, and accounting and finance – the three pillars in most organizations.
Students can register now:
- This 12-credit program runs full-term in Summer Quarter 2016, with classes during the day on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Enroll through MyUW just like any other quarter.
- Registering for all four courses is recommended since they present an integrated body of knowledge and are required to complete the certificate.
- Business Essentials is open to matriculated UW students and summer-only students.
- Matriculated students should be non-business majors.
- Business majors cannot receive credit for these courses.
Find Out More
Visit us online at: http://www.summer.washington.edu/courses-programs/summer-certificate-programs to learn more about all the certificate programs offered this summer.