We are looking for volunteers for the upcoming 2016 Summer Career Fair on Thursday, June 16th from 2-5pm in HUB North Ballrooms. We have shifts available from 8am-6:15pm, with a minimum time commitment of 2 hours.
- This is the perfect networking opportunity with recruiters. As a volunteer, you’ll have unparalleled access to the employers in attendance- YES, they’re all hiring! It’s the best way to connect with recruiters.
- If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
- Interested in Event Planning? As a volunteer, you’ll have the chance to work closely with the UW Career Center’s Events Team. Learn the ins and outs about planning events, then put it on your resume!
- It’s FUN and a great way to be involved on campus.
- FREE FOOD!!
Interested? Please Shoot Donna Chen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your hours of availability on the day of 6/16/16 (Thursday) - We will be in touch with your schedule and event responsibility about 4-5 days before the event
Thank you for considering to volunteer at the upcoming Summer Career Fair! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Donna Chen at email@example.com or call 206-543-0535. We look forward to hearing from you!