It is already time for you to register for Winter quarter. Seattle MESA would like to invite you to make a difference next quarter in a high school student’s life. We are recruiting UW students for our tutoring program.
If you are a dynamic student that has a passion for tutoring STEM subjects and a desire to help a high school student in his/her math and/or science class, this program is for you. If you are interested please contact Joffrey Hooks at email@example.com or (206) 685-7907.
Some benefits to the program are:
- Earn up to 10 elective credits
- Develop your teaching/training skills
- Build confidence in your STEM subject area
- Work with other great volunteers
- Positively motivate and mentor a student
- Plus, MESA provides the transportation so you don’t have to drive your car, ride a bike or take the bus.
Join Seattle MESA’s Tutoring Program today!