Announcement from the UW School of Environmental & Forest Science:
BSE 190A: Renewable Energy and Bioenergy
5 credits online class
Summer quarter 2017
A term only, SLN 10602
NW and I/S credits
Prof. Renata Bura
Bioethanol: a promising alternative to fossil fuels or food crop- consuming boondoggle?
Biodiesel: fuel from french fries?
Wood: a renewable source of fuels and chemicals?
- Take this class for answers to these questions and more! This is an introductory bioenergy course covering production of biofuels and biochemicals from biomass.
- The course is offered for non science and science students from any department and provides both NW and I/S credits.
- 100% online class, all you need is a computer and internet access.
- Learn about bioenergy topics trending in the news, and watch movies (popcorn will not be provided).
- Grading is based on two quizzes, exam, and online class participation.