1. maintain a cumulative UW GPA of at least 3.2,
2. have completed 25 combined credits in Economics and Political Science, with at least 10 credits in each department,
3. have completed 75 credits by the end of Spring Quarter 2019,
4. have submitted a completed application form with all necessary attachments,
5. be eligible for financial aid, as determined by the UW Financial Aid Office.
***If you did not apply for financial aid (submit a FAFSA) by the priority deadline, contact the Financial Aid Office in 105 Schmitz Hall about submitting a late application.***
The deadline for the Agnes Nelson Scholarship application is Friday, May 3rd by 5:00 pm.
The application packet must include the following:
1. A completed application form (attached). Applications are also available in 215 Smith.
2. An unofficial UW transcript (the transcript should be printed from your MyUW page).
3. A 500-word essay (2 pages, double-spaced) in which you examine the interrelationships between political processes and economic decisions.