EMC Research is a full-service research firm specializing in polling, focus groups, and public opinion research consulting.
Possible Intern Duties:
- Assist with background research on projects
- Support data processing using statistical software
- Assist with drafting, editing and creation of graphic elements for client presentations
- Provide administrative support to staff as needed
- Work with real data sets to build deliverables for clients
- Microsoft Office Suite with an emphasis on Excel and Powerpoint
- SPSS Statistical Software (not required)
- Basic knowledge of public opinion research and marketing
- Very detail oriented
- Strong understanding of formatting tools for Office Suite
Benefits of internship: This is an opportunity to investigate a career in market research and polling with hands-on experience prior to graduation.
In 2014 internships were advertised as 20 hours a week at 10 dollars an hour but this may have changed.
- Cover letter: detail why you are interested in the position and why you think you would be a good fit.
Please email your applications to Resume@EMCresearch.com with “Application for INTERN POSITIONS” as the subject line. Please include your full name in the cover letter and resume file name.