A Trade Alliance internship is an excellent opportunity for qualified college and university students to gain experience working for a cutting-edge international public-private partnership. TDA interns are on the forefront of international business development for the Greater Seattle region.
- Excellent writing, editing, proofreading and verbal communications skills
- A professional working proficiency with English (ILR Level 3)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Interested or pursuing a degree in International Business, Economics, International Studies, Anthropology or related field
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student at a university or community college
- A commitment of 16 – 20 hours per week. Preference given to applicants who are able to commit to two quarters
About Bill Stafford
Bill Stafford founded TDA in 1991 and served as president and CEO for 20 years. Bill held senior positions in government at the City of Seattle, including serving as Deputy Mayor to Charles Royer, and Director of the Office of Intergovernmental Relations, where he ws responsible for the national, state, regional and international relations of the city. Bill presently serves as a Senior Advisor to TDA and also works in an advisory capacity for Nyhus Communications.
One of the hallmarks of Bill Stafford’s career is nurturing young talent. The Bill Stafford Internship helps carry Bill’s vision of nurturing young talent into the future.
Please email your resume, cover letter and a writing sample no more than one page long to firstname.lastname@example.org.