Must have excellent reading, writing, editing, and oral communication skills.
Ability to read/speak English in a clear and concise voice.
Leidos is looking for a part-time Program Assistant to provide support to the headquarters Privacy Specialist. The Program Assistant will read and summarize documents and provide drafting and editing assistance to the Privacy Specialist. The Privacy Specialist provides compliance assistance to multi-regional Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) investigatory staff. Reading material to be summarized or abstracted includes:
- Federal legislation & regulations
- Reports and correspondence
- Public education and outreach materials
- Handwritten documents
- Assistance with non-accessible programs such as GovTrip and Adobe
- Coordinating distribution of technical assistance documents to the public
This is a part-time position requiring four (4) hours per day, five (5) days a week.
For more information, go to http://jobs.leidos.com, position number 369438.