We hope you are well while preparing for next week’s finals. The Career and Internship Center is looking to recruit volunteers for the upcoming 2017 Internship Fair on Thursday, February 16th, 2017 from 2-6pm in HUB Ballrooms. We have shifts available from 8am-7pm, with a minimum time commitment of 2 hours.
- The Internship Fair is one of the best ways to network with employers. We will have over 80 employers on campus attending this event. As a volunteer, you’ll have unparalleled access with employers in attendance- and they’re all hiring!
- If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
- Interested in Event Planning? As a volunteer, you’ll have the chance to work closely with our center’s Events Team. Learn the ins and outs about planning events, then put it on your resume!
- It’s fun, a great opportunity to work with your peers and to make new friends. FREE FOOD will be provided!!
Interested? Please send Donna Chen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your hours of availability on the day of 2/16/17 (Thursday)
Thank you in advance for considering this opportunity to volunteer at the Internship Fair! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Donna Chen at email@example.com.