Thursday, April 20th, 2017
3-7pm, HUB Ballrooms
Full-time, part-time, and internship opportunities are available
Students from all 3 campuses are welcome to attend
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Your potential employers want to meet you IN PERSON. This is a fabulous opportunity for you to make a great impression with the recruiters as many of the attending employers conduct follow-up interviews after the fair and/or participate in the On-Campus Interviews at the Career & Internship Center.
- Recruiters hire students who attend fairs. The majority of the employers who attend our career fairs and complete our surveys indicate that they’ve extended offers to candidates they met at the fair.
- Employers aren’t just looking for programmers and accountants. Many employers who attended last year’s Spring Career Fair were open to ALL MAJORS! DO use The Fairs App to find out what majors and positions attending employers are looking to recruit for at this fair.
- Use The Fairs App to access information about the Spring Career Fair (attending employers, positions, position types, majors, and class levels employers are looking to recruit at the fair). The Fairs App is available to download to your iphone/ipad from the Apple App Store or from Google Play Store for Android phones. You can also open it with your web browser.
ONE OF THE BEST WAYS TO STAND OUT AT THE FAIR IS TO COME PREPARED– check out our great tips on how to prepare by clicking here!
INTERESTED IN JOINING THE SPRING CAREER FAIR VOLUNTEER TEAM?
- The Spring Career Fair is one of the best ways to network with employers. We will have over 140 employers on campus attending this event. If you choose to volunteer at the fair, you’ll have unparalleled access with employers in attendance- and they’re all hiring!
- We have shifts available from 9am-8pm, with a minimum time commitment of 2 hours.
- If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
- Interested in Event Planning? As a volunteer, you’ll have the chance to work closely with our center’s Events Team. Learn the ins and outs about planning events, then put it on your resume!
- It’s fun, and it’s a great opportunity to work with your peers and make new friends. FREE FOOD will be provided!!
Interested? Please send Donna Chen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your hours of availability for 4/20/17 (Thursday)
Questions? Please feel free to contact Donna Chen at email@example.com . We look forward to seeing you at this exciting event!