Announcement from the UW Career & Internship Center:
The Career and Internship Center is looking to recruit volunteers for the 2017 Summer Career Fair on Wednesday, June 14thfrom 2-5pm in HUB Ballrooms. We have shifts available from 9:30 am-7:00 pm (a requested time commitment of two hours please).
- The Summer Career Fair is one of the best ways to network with employers. We will have over 60 employers on campus attending this event. As a volunteer, you’ll have unparalleled access with employers in attendance- and they’re all hiring!
- If you need to fulfill volunteer hour requirements, look no further! Complete your hours with flexible shifts at this high-energy event.
- Interested in Event Planning? As a volunteer, you’ll have the chance to work closely with our center’s Events Team. Learn the ins and outs about planning events, then put it on your resume!
- It’s fun, and it’s a great opportunity to work with your peers and to make new friends. FREE FOOD will be provided!!
Interested? Please send Donna Chen an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your hours of availability on the day of 6/14/17 (Wednesday)
Thank you in advance for considering! If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Donna Chen at email@example.com.