MARK YOUR CALENDARS!!!
- Are you interested in pursuing a PhD?
- Wondering about life after graduation? Curious about the career opportunities?
- Interested in connecting with global health organizations?
- Thinking about joining the Peace Corps?
- Want to learn more about adding a Global Health Minor or majoring in Public Health?
- Want to have fun and show off your trivia knowledge?
Then join us for these exciting events during CAREER WEEK!
Monday, April 30
9–10 a.m., Health Sciences HST 498
Hear from four current PhD candidates from a diverse range of fields about their experiences.
2–3 p.m., Raitt Hall 229
Meet the advisor and learn about our interdisciplinary minor designed to complement any major!
Tuesday, May 1
5 - 6:30 p.m., Foege Genome Sciences Building, Vista Café
Get your friends, form a team and join us for a fun night of trivia, food, beverages, and prizes!
Wednesday, May 2
4:30 – 5:30 p.m., Allen Library, Allen Auditorium
Get all your post-graduate questions answered from recent Global Health Alums.
Thursday, May 3
10 - 2 p.m., Mary Gates Hall Commons (1st Floor)
Interact with 20 local-global organizations and get exposure to your fields of interest.
3 – 4 p.m., Raitt Hall 229
Come learn about the Public Health Major from the advisors!
Friday, May 4
3 - 4 p.m., Harris Hydraulics, Large Conference Room 322
Work with Sara Laurino, our campus Peace Corps representative to start the application process and/or get your Peace Corps questions answered.
Have questions or want to know more? Contact email@example.com. See you there!