Inclusive. Impactful. Inventive.
Calling all UW students from all campuses!
Do you have an innovative idea that would enhance the UW student experience? The Husky Seed Fund has the resources to make your idea a reality! Created by students for studen
Awardees develop project management and leadership skills while they execute impactful and inventive strategies to elevate the Husky Experience. This is a truly unique opportunity to strengthen the entire Husky community by promoting inclusivity and helping to make all students feel that they have a home at the UW. Previously funded projects include Capillaries Journal and One of Many which enjoyed broad campus participation.
We are also proud to support the 2019 winners:
- Husky Cookbook (read more in this Daily article)
- Success as an A- Student: Treat Yourself Better Than Your Succulent
Follow us on Facebook to see the impact of previously funded projects and stay up to date on award news!
- All UW undergraduate, graduate and professional students from any campus are encouraged to apply.
- Applications can be individual or team-based.
- All team members must be in good academic standing (each with a minimum 2.5 GPA for undergraduates and 3.0 for graduate and professional students).
- Projects must involve a UW faculty or staff member as a mentor.
Information Sessions and Application Writing Workshops:
- Tuesday, Feb. 25: noon to 1 p.m., Zoom meeting ID: 442-475-158
- Wednesday, Feb. 26: 4:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., UW Seattle, Allen Research Commons Green A
Get all of your questions answered wherever you are! The February 25 noon to 1 p.m. info session will be available for free, remote streaming via Zoom for all UW students.
- Applications open: Feb. 13, 2020
- Applications close: March 11, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
- Semi-finalists will be contacted on April 3 and invited for interviews