The Autumn 2021 Political Science major application is due by Sunday, October 10th.
The minimum admission requirements are:
- Three political science introductory courses (POL S 101, 201, 202, 203, 204 or approved equivalent). Students may apply when they have completed at least two intro courses and are enrolled in and attending the third course. If more than one course is in progress, consult with a Political Science adviser about when you are eligible to apply for the major.
- Minimum grades of 2.0 in each political science introductory course used towards admission.
- Minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
Make an appointment to consult with a Pol S adviser or email email@example.com to determine when you are eligible to apply to the major if:
- you have more than one introductory course in progress (1 completed, last 2 intro courses in progress), or
- your grade in an introductory course is below 2.0.