Christopher S. Parker. “When Politics Becomes Protest: Black Veterans and Political Activism in the Postwar South.” Journal of Politics 71 (Winter 2009): 113-131.
- Programs & Courses
- Affiliated Centers
- Center for American Politics and Public Policy (CAPPP)
- Center for Communication and Civic Engagement (CCCE)
- Center for Environmental Politics (CEP)
- Center for Human Rights (CHR)
- Center for Social Science Computation & Research (CSSCR)
- Center for Statistics & the Social Sciences (CSSS)
- Comparative Law and Society Studies Center (CLASS)
- European Union Center (EUC)
- Harry Bridges Center for Labor Studies (CLS)
- Washington Institute for the Study of Inequality and Race (WISIR)
- News & Events
Please see our Important Message for Spring Quarter Students. The Political Science main office has moved online and staff will be teleworking starting on March 9, 2020. Please email email@example.com for general information. For students needing advising, please visit the advising page to see your options. The Smith 220 Computer Classroom is closed until further notice.