The Jackson Munro Public Service Fellowship (formerly the Sterling and Gene Munro Public Service Fellowship) encourages a life-long commitment to public service by providing outstanding undergraduates with the opportunity to explore their potential through service and leadership in the community.
Jackson Munro Public Service Fellows are selected based on the strength of a public service project proposed in collaboration with a public sector (non-profit or governmental) organization.
Factors influencing the selection of Munro Public Service Fellows include:
- Historical commitment to and involvement with community engagement activities
- Depth of partnership/relationship with proposed public sector partner
- Scope and impact of proposed work during the Fellowship
- Potentially sustainability of proposed project, how will the organization sustain this work at the end of your Fellowship?
- Connection between proposed...